With winter just around the corner, we will talk about the Frogg Toggs Amphib 3.5mm Neoprene Boot Foot Wader with 200gr Thinsulate Insulation and in this review I will try to provide you with all the details that I believe you should know about this boot foot wader before you decide to buy it or not. Keep in mind that this is just a review. If you try to find the cheapest price online for the Toggs Amphib 3.5mm Neoprene Boot Foot Wader then you can read the following Frogg Toggs review to take advantage of great discount rates of up to 35% on this boot foot wader today…
The Toggs Amphib 3.5mm Neoprene Boot Foot wader is a fairly light wader that weighs around 10 pounds and comes with 200 gr thinsulate insulation.
This wader offers a 3.5 mm neoprene, hi back upper design and bib style neoprene suspenders with hook and loop adjustment. It also houses a fleece lined hand warmer chest pocket and reinforced knee pads to avoid any damage.
The wader comes in dark green color and there is a wide range of sizes to select from.
Other Technical Details
Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 15.3 x 7.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds
Average Score: 4.2/5
Percentage Of Positive Reviews: 88%
What Other Users Say About The Frogg Toggs Amphib Neoprene Bootfoot Wader?
Love These Waders!!!
Let me start off by saying that these waders are not for everybody. They fit very snugly and I was worried that they might not fit me since I have put on a few pounds over the…
So far so good!
I got these for my son the geology student who often does field work in marshes, lakes, etc. He said he wore them and loved them…
Fit perfectly with regular socks, warm dry and a perfect snug fit. I am 5’10″ 190 lbs and the size was perfect…
- This is one wader that is really easy to get in and out of and it really fits like a glove into your body shape.
- The boots are comfortable and the treads on the boots are real good too.
- The wader is really warm even in unfavourable conditions.
- The Toggs Amphib 3.5mm Neoprene Boot Foot wader comes with suspenders which even if you do not use do not pose you to the risk of the wader coming off at the chest area.
- The wader is a little bit snug so you might consider getting yourself a belt for cautionary reasons.
- The fact that the boots are connected to the wader may cause blisters on your feet since the boots move as the wader does.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Toggs Amphib 3.5mm Neoprene Boot Foot Wader is with no doubt one product that we would gladly recommend.
It is pretty lightweight, available in a wide range of sizes and with good maintenance and care this product will serve you for a long time. In addition, the sleek and adorable style with hand warmer chest pocket and knee pads will ensure you get maximum protection against any damage which is a big plus.
All in all, the Toggs Amphib 3.5mm Neoprene Boot Foot Wader is absolutely worth every penny…